Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yay...

I love being sick...NOT. Ever since the last day of Croatia I've been fighting a head cold. This has basically kept me on the couch here in Lucca while everyone else is out enjoying the amazing weather. I've been hating it. I started feeling better yesterday, so I decided to head out with Ian, Nate, and Gavin for a few hours. I kept it pretty easy the entire day while the other guys did intervals and what not. We got back to the house after about two hours then I took my TT bike back out for another thirty minutes or so. I felt fine for the rest of the day, but this morning I woke up with a sore throat. I've been coughing a fair amount too. This definitely sucks as the plan was to go out for a solid 5 hours today. Something that I really wanted to do in this beautiful Tuscany region. Hopefully this thing will quit bugging me, and I can get on with my life! We head back to Belgium on Monday and then our next race starts on the border of Belgium and France next Friday.

No comments: